суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free vob to mpeg conversion




So last night I was hostess to the Sophomore BFA class party, where we could all get to know each other a little better and hang out with everyone from the class. Iapos;m one of the very few people in our class with an actual house, and roommates who donapos;t mind a party, so I volunteered our place as the I cleaned up the place, strung lights in the backyard, and put cushions on the roof, and generally made the whole place ship-shape and such. There was dancing and general merriment had by all.

Some backstory: apparently last weekend the Junior class tried to have a party on their own, and the Senior class showed up and caused trouble. I donapos;t know how, exactly. ANYWAY, the Juniors thought it might be a good idea to extend the prank war by storming our party last night. With water balloons.

How old are we? Twelve?

Since they were throwing from the neighborapos;s backyard, and the door to the backyard is in my room, my room got a bit soaked. Nothing damaged, really, just sort of annoying. Unfortunately, other members of my class were not feeling quite so hunky-dory about the whole thing. One guy, Jack, actually jumped from my the cushions on my roof to the pavement and chased down one of the Junior girls as they were retreating. There was talk of revenge, people were extremely offended. My friend Madeline was utterly distraught, saying that she had hoped so much that this wouldnapos;t have happened, but that everything was ruined forever. Other people were also very pissed. Dudes. Itapos;s just water.

In the light of day, Iapos;m sure many people are less miffed, and I KNOW the Juniors are feeling a little embarrassed that we took it so hard, because as I came back from class today there was a cake with a bashful pumpkin on it and an apology note on my doorstep. Pictures to follow.

Okay, say it with me now: "Drama? In the theater department? Surely you jest"

*

contempoary dance, free vob to mpeg conversion, free vob to mpeg convert, free vob to mpeg converter, free vob to mpeg converters.



Комментариев нет: