пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free pimpin pomona suga




I had such a good time last night. Kris, Kelly and I all went to the Riverwalk and walked around while talking about our past. Then we headed over to LJapos;s to see the show. After the show, Kris and I drove to Nashville and had coffee at Cafe Coco. Then we went to a few Waffle Houses for my dad to collect money. The night ended with a movie and cuddling. It felt great. I just wish it would stay that way. Weapos;re focusing on being just friends right now and itapos;s really hard for me. I still have feelings for Kris and I canapos;t just hide them and act like a friend all the time. Iapos;m going to express myself. I have to. It would hurt to keep those feelings in. But heapos;s just wanting a friendship and thatapos;s what I have to give him. Which is okay. I can do that. Itapos;s just really hard. Sometimes I wish I could got back seven months and do it over again. And this time Iapos;d get it all right.
free pimpin pomona suga, free pimp space, free pimp ringtone sprint, free pimp ride.



Комментариев нет: