пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

download linux php




Okay I�have noticed that Mareapos;s friends like to attack me. Thatapos;s cool, if you want a piece of me then you go it...I�donapos;t mind doing the dance. But I�have found that when Mare friendsapos; actually get to know my side of the argument they back off. When things get a little too real for them, they donapos;t want to "waste their breath" on me. Thatapos;s just stupid. If you are going to fight with someone then you should at least hear both points of view before calling someone an idiot or a waste of time. Seriously, listen to me, know my side of the argument before making any stupid statement.

To Mareapos;s so called friends. Do you know her?�Do you know what she really does?�Did you bother to even read my blog?�Or did you just read one portion of it?�Iapos;m sure I�come off as a bit crazy but I�am only spreading the truth. Mare goes by a different name on livejournal and on other sites. She goes by "Mimi", which my one friend says is a name of a fat woman (which I agree).

I�donapos;t think you really know this chick if youapos;re defending her. If you actually READ�my blog then you would know my�side of things. Regardless if Mare goes by Mimi or not, should anyone google her real name, they are going to find my blog. I�donapos;t know if she realizes this yet or not, but anyone who knows her real name can find me, find this blog, and find my website devoted to how much I�hate her. To some unknown person on the outside looking in, I�do look a tad bit out of my mind, but think about it. If you google someone and find mountains of stuff about how she sucks and how she is crazy, arenapos;t you really going to wonder what both sides of the argument is BEFORE you pass judgement?�

So this is a shout out to all of Mareapos;s stupid friends. If you have something to say to me then say it, but I�expect you to be open to my side of the argument instead of being a douche and covering your ears screaming "NO�NO�NO�NO�NO�MAREapos;S�PERFECT"

Thank you.

~Monica

download linux php, download linux pine, download linux pro xp, download linux program.



Комментариев нет: