воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

english khmer translation




So A�LOT�has been going on lately. Iapos;m most likely not going to be on the computer anymore for awhile because Iapos;m grounded. Iapos;m not going to exactly say WHY Iapos;m grounded, but the reason is really stupid. Letapos;s just say grades and school. Haha :/ Ohh well, being grounded from the computer and everything else might actually give me some time to think and write some new music.
But before I�can write anything, I need to get a new high E string -.-
Nick was being Nick and somehow managed to break my string Fun timess.

Iapos;m waiting for Steven to come over right now. We are going to the park so we can just hangout. I�havenapos;t been outside yet, so Iapos;m hoping the weather is nice. I�love it when the weather is just perfect. The sky is a soft blue and clouds are a blanket over the surface and the wind cuddles you close.
<3

Lately, Iapos;ve really been missing my grandpa :(
I�keep forgetting what death really means. I�keep thinking that one day Iapos;ll see him again and then I�remember he is just a memory. 67 years of a beautiful life taken in three weeks. It just isnapos;t fucking fair.�

"So letapos;s drink to memories we shared.
Down one for all the hopes and cares.
Hereapos;s two for being unaware that youapos;re gone.
Because before too long youapos;ll be a memory."


It hurts still. Whoever said time heals all wounds made an EPIC fail..
jfhgfjdfhgjsdhfjdh

Anyway. Yesterday me, Lexi, and Steven were hanging out and he is REALLY talented with his bass. Weapos;ll he can play the really tricky riff that David does in Iapos;d Do Anything and I about died. That is my favorite part of that song and being able to listen to JUST that part made my heart beat speed up like crazy because I�really just treasure how talented David is. When he is standing on stage in front of millions he makes it look so easy. He amazes me more and more everyday. Ahh<33
The Goo Goo Dolls have a new song out called apos;Realapos; and I�really dedicate this line in the song to him.

"Can you feel real like you are?
Can you feel alive,
Like the way I feel your light?
I need to feel you there,
I want to know where I belong"


I�love him<3


english khmer translation, english kick off soccer, english kid homework, english kid language learn.



Комментариев нет: