суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

auction auto delaware in




I�have been on a clear liquid diet (protein shakes ok) for 1 month now.�My�instructions were to be on clear liquid diet 2 weeks pre-op and�5 weeks post-op. �I�have lost 18 pounds since my 2 week pre-op appointment. WOOT for weight loss and BARF for the shakes and broth. I�am so hungry I canapos;t even stand it anymore. Everywhere is food and every commercial is fast food and every where I�go people talk about food. I�am just hungry. I donapos;t care if itapos;s pured broccolli-I want to eat it. Anything but broth and shakes please. I�have 3 more weeks of this and I�donapos;t think I am going to make it. I�am trying very very hard, but how much can a little applesauce hurt...or some soup with some soft mushy vegiapos;s in it. I donapos;t understand why I�still have to do this. My body is telling me that my stomach is healed. My doctor requires this. Itapos;s part of my post-op instructions. IT�SUCKS�

I canapos;t begin to say just how SICK�AND�TIRED�I�am of protein shakes. I have learned not to smell them before I�drink and also plug my nose when�I am drinking them. This helps get apos;em down. If I smell that smell before I drink it, it gets me instantly nauseous. As for broth, I have tried to vary it up a little but there is only so many ways you can drink chicken broth. Since I have not had a fill yet, it just goes right through. I�AM�HUNGRY

What was everyone elseapos;s post op diet? Did you have to be on a clear liquid diet until 5 weeks post op? Also, I need some encouragement to stay on track here. I�am really tempted to eat something. I�have even thought of eating something and spitting it out instead of swallowing it just to get some kind of satisfaction...


Wendy

free fake pictures, auction auto delaware in, auction auto delaware lincoln, auction auto delaware public.



Комментариев нет: